Joshua 24:15

...choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer at Home

This summer was intentionally a low profile summer. With baby coming at the end of summer (right in time for the first day of school) I thought it would be a great idea to plan to stay close to home, in the air conditioner, under a ceiling fan... set to high. As it turns out - it has been one of the hottest and most humid summers I can remember since moving to Ohio. I haven't complained because we had the worse winter ever. I was sick almost the entire time and had a hard time bouncing back. So the heat is welcomed - the humidity needs to make its way to Florida and stay there... jussayin'

This pregnancy has been very different from my others. I seriously think little man is digging into my bone marrow in search of anything he can take from me. Ok, ok so maybe it's not THAT bad, but it sure has felt like it. I'm glad we decided to stay close to home this year because I don't think I could have gone very far. =)

The following posts (which will actually post ABOVE this one lol) are a glimpse of our summer. Enjoy! (They will be coming little by little but I am working on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...it's always good to hear from you!