Joshua 24:15

...choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Babies' Room...

According to Ivana she is still the baby because she is the baby girl... can't argue with that!

Ivana's comforter - before.
  
After.



The pillowcase - from a tutorial off of The Cottage Home.
http://thecottagehome.blogspot.com/2010/05/sleepover-pillowcase-tutorial.html

I love the detail on this...
  


Telling her I had a surprise for her...

Yes, those are my PJs - it was bed time. =)
 
She's loving it!
 
She was so excited, but embarassed to smile/laugh.
Love it!


Woohoo! New bedding!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love the colors you chose, so pretty!!
    I too, love The Cottage Home blog...I'm always getting inspired by her ideas.
    What a fun way to spoil Ivanna just before the new baby.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments...it's always good to hear from you!