Last night I was reading a blog - "You know You're In Your Third Trimester When..." I wanted to add something to the list, especially since the comments were entered into a give away. Alas, I couldn't come up with anything since all the good ones were taken...probably because I'm in my 3rd trimester and 'thinking straight' doesn't come easy these days.
BUT TODAY!!! Today I have some things to add:
1) ...you try to wash your hair with shower gel
2) ...you try to lather with facial soap
3) ...getting off the couch takes mental preparation and a "YOU CAN DO IT" attitude
4) ...you bump into your husband and children and you're still about a foot away from them
5) ...your baby (the one in your belly) and toddler bump heads or was that his bottom???
6) ...you can actually feel limbs, heels and elbows digging into your vital organs
7) ...your belly moves in a wave-like motion and you're the only who cares because by now everyone else has already seen it several times and it's just not as exciting as the first time. hmph!
And then there's my my favorite that happened this morning while preparing breakfast...
8) ...you forget to add the blueberries to the blueberry muffin mix.
My family may or may not be all in one piece by the middle of August!