Joshua 24:15

...choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh boy!

It's a boy!!
I had an ultrasound on April 1st (I KNOW! I KNOW! April Fool's Day!). =) The technician was very fast and very good at what she does!! I was afraid that we wouldn't even be able to tell because she seemed in such a rush. She asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby and we said YES! LOL She said... and you have two girls? I said, "No, three." She looked over the exam table and said, "Oh, I didn't see the little one. Well this one better be a boy then! OH! It is!" Juan and I: "IT IS??" She said, "Oh yea! See that little spot right there... that's the tip." =( Why do they always ask me that??? SEE THAT? NO!!!! I'm a horrible mother who can never make anything out on those things!!! Ugh! So, of course, I said, "Oh yea, I see it." Lies!! Then she moved toward the bottom of my belly to get a glimpse from the bottom up and said, "OH YEA that's a boy!" Again - I'm looking at it thinking Lady, you better know what you're talking about it cause all I see is black and white blobs. So she showed me the hips and the legs, then the tall tale! I was happy that at least I knew what I was looking at. Of course, Juan made sense of it all right away. =/

But, to be completely honest, I had only made out "part of it." I was happy with that much because at least I knew that I had never seen that in the girls' ultrasounds AND I knew that Juan and, especially, the tech had been very sure of what they saw. UNTIL last week. I took the ultrasound pictures to a Bible Study I have with some friends to show off MY SON! Before they arrived I studied the picture again when it hit me!!!! And I was able to see the whole thing and make sense of it! SOOOOO... It's a boy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...it's always good to hear from you!