Joshua 24:15

...choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lullaby, and good night...

...go to sleep  little babies.

 
What a sweet picture of two sisters who love each other sooooo much they can't stand to be a part - even at bedtime! This would warm any mother's heart... don't you think???

NOT!!!

This was them pretending to be sound asleep so that I would walk out of the room and leave them in there ALONE! Their plan? As soon as I was away from the room they could get up and play or stay up all night talking and giggling. Nevermind that this picture was taken NOT EVEN A MINUTE after they had spoken to their daddy on the phone. They must think I just fell off the tamale truck!

And of course the little one had to join in. Monkey see, monkey do! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...it's always good to hear from you!