Joshua 24:15

...choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

Saturday, March 19, 2011

'Fridge' at last...

After a pretty stressful day of looking around for a new refrigerator... maybe I should back track a little...

The repairman came Friday morning. Turns out the part we needed for the fridge was a very expensive part. By the time you add in labor and all the other fun stuff we would have been close to the cost of a new refrigerator.- half the cost of the one we really wanted. SO...

After a pretty stressful day of looking around for a new refrigerator and A LOT of praying (maybe even begging for guidance) we found a refrigerator that was within our budget and fit our family's needs. It is not, by any means, what I wanted - but I realize now that it's not about what I WANT, but it's ALL about what God has for us. So here's the new addition to our family... errr... kitchen...


And true to my Mexican roots - the first thing to find its way in to the new fridge... Jalapenos. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments...it's always good to hear from you!